With BDA – a local SAP CRM, Hybrid consulting firm
Today – emphasis is on service
- The customer expects the service provider to be up to date with all his/her data
- Chat Bot support – very hot topic and is expected to become a leader, horse-to-work service
- Service channels – chat, email ChatBot bot, social media, forums
In a world of similar products and prices (sometimes identical – for example health insurance) the service makes all the difference!
Example: KLM message service which informs about all boarding stages
- Personalization/ privacy – Customers want companies to know them. BUT, do not want to feel that their privacy is been compromised. New EU standards expected to limit access to privacy related data.
- Omni-channel support:
- The service is available all the time, on any device
- You can start a service process on one device/channel and continue it on another device/channel
- Speed and quality of service
- IoT service using… For example, a private pool service
- Integration of sales and service processes. For example “Try before you buy” processes require support for massive rollbacks
Zoom on the financial sector
Banks, insurance companies est. invest a lot …
Profile: Similar products, heavy regulation,
Example: Bank of Jerusalem – compensates for the lack of
branches deployment using digital
For example: a request for a digital loan.
Introduce: When a customer wants to buy and has no money the bank offers an instant loan, the transaction is made, the customer signs the loan on a mobile device, the supplier gets the money and the customer gets the product.